Does your child want to get into some regular and competitive tennis? Then junior competitions are the way forward!!
Junior Competitions Term 4 – 8 week Comp
Starts Monday 21st October – BOOK IN NOW!
- Monday Red Ball Competition from 4:00 – 5:00pm.
- Monday Orange Ball Competition from 5:00 – 6:00pm.
- Friday Green Ball Competition from 4:00 – 5:30pm.
- Open Match Play with Spot prize for “Player of the Day” and “Shot of The Day”
- Super Serve Week (Work those ACES)
- Doubles Week
- Backhand Blitz (Cross Court ‘RULES’ the Court)
- Forehand Frenzy (Finish with Force)
- Volley – Volley (Get in and put it Away)
- Super Tie-Breaker Match Play.
- Fab Fun Friday (mix and match of themes)
This is a great starting point for kids interested in playing competitive tennis competitions that mixes between playing singles and doubles.
$100 (Red Ball) for a 8 week term.
$100 (Orange Ball) for a 8 week term.
$140 (Green Ball) for an 8 week term.
Sunday Morning NSTA competitions are available for Green and Yellow Ball players. See pro-shop for details.
If you’re having a “play date” – why not bring your friend along for the afternoon. Only $10.